The following e-safety information has been sent through by our IT team at Northumberland County and is really helpful.
Families can visit www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents to access advice and support on how to keep children safe from sexual abuse, both online and off.
Articles provide guidance on topics as diverse
Families can also use the website to access the CEOP Safety Centre (www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre) where they can report abuse and exploitation direct to CEOP.
Digital Parenting Magazine is an informative and helpful guide for parents, their aim is, 'to provide you with the latest expert advice so you can help your children develop the life skills and knowledge they need to use the online world safely and with confidence.'
Berwick Middle School asks all pupils to adhere to the following e-Safety Rules:-
· We ask permission before using the Internet.
· We only use websites that an adult has chosen.
· We tell an adult if we see anything we are uncomfortable with.
· We immediately close any web page we not sure about.
· We only
· We send e-mails that are polite and friendly.
· We never give out personal information or passwords.
· We never arrange to meet anyone we don’t know.
· We do not open e-mails sent by anyone we don’t know.
· We do not use Internet chat rooms.